SYRACUSE, NY (WSYR-TV) — A man is in critical condition after being stabbed on Syracuse’s North Side Monday afternoon.
Syracuse City Police were called to the 100 block of Lawrence Street around 1 p.m. on Monday for a stabbing call.
When police arrived, they found a 25-year-old man with a serious stab wound.
The victim was treated by AMR ambulance personnel along the 700 block of 1st North Street.
Anyone with information is urged to call Syracuse Police at 315-442-5222.
Calls will remain confidential.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Local Paralympian battles coronavirus while living abroad
- Roads blocked off in Cayuga County, police search for home invasion suspect
- Clear Path for Veterans has seen calls to their helpline triple during this pandemic
- Gov. Cuomo to hold COVID briefing at 11:30 a.m. in New York City
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9