SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police are investigating a shooting after a man was shot multiple times in the City of Syracuse.
Police officers responded to the parking lot of 2121 E. Fayette Street for a shooting with injuries around 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
Officers located a man in his 30s, who suffered multiple gunshots wounds. The victim was taken to Upstate Hospital in serious condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Gas prices are up 5 cents, on average
- Monroe County employee, former Cuomo aide, accuses governor of inappropriate behavior
- Fund created for City of Watertown firefighter hospitalized during training at State Academy
- ‘You don’t look that sick to me’: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions
- ‘I was shocked’: New Walmart checkout policy called racially biased
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9