OSWEGO COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A man was stabbed in the abdomen after an altercation in a Granby gas station parking lot. The incident happened Monday around 8:30 p.m.
State Police were called to the Pit Stop gas station on County Route 3 in Granby for a reported stabbing. An investigation found that a 27-year-old man was stabbed after an altercation with people who were in the gas station’s parking lot.
The injured man was taken to the hospital and is listed in stable condition.
The investigation is ongoing and if you have any information, you’re asked to call (315) 598-2112.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at South Avenue Market in Syracuse
- WATCH: Much cooler weather to start the weekend
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Neighbors can’t escape Election with campaign text messages coming in almost daily
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9