JEFFERSON COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — One person was killed in a UTV crash in Jefferson County early Sunday morning.
An investigation revealed that Christopher Gamble, 26, was operating a UTV with two passengers on his property in Wilna when he lost control of the UTV and rolled over.
Gamble was partially ejected and pronounced dead at the scene.
Two passengers riding in the UTV were transported to a hospital for non-life threatening injuries. The investigation continues.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Fugitive of the Week: Cameron Gathings, man with violent criminal history wanted for violating probation
- March 1 marks anniversary of New York State’s 1st confirmed COVID-19 case
- ‘In like a lion, out like a lamb’: March folklore explained
- White House COVID-19 team briefs public as J&J vaccine doses shipped to states
- Sled for Red a ‘virtual’ success
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9