SALINA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The man who admitted to shooting three people at a Denny’s in Salina has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
Justus Holmes pleaded guilty to attempted murder, assault and criminal possession of a weapon.
Last February, police said that Holmes had been arguing with his ex-girlfriend, who was inside the Denny’s, along with several other people.
Holmes then opened fire on a group of guests and employees.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- SU women fall short at top-ranked Louisville
- Christian Brothers Academy announces annual Corvette raffle winner
- Honoring their hometown heroes: Some Bills players get extra support ahead of Sunday’s game
- Military helicopter crash: U.S. Army investigators to arrive Friday at Mendon site
- WATCH: Squalls to move through CNY Friday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9