SALINA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The man who admitted to shooting three people at a Denny’s in Salina has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
Justus Holmes pleaded guilty to attempted murder, assault and criminal possession of a weapon.
Last February, police said that Holmes had been arguing with his ex-girlfriend, who was inside the Denny’s, along with several other people.
Holmes then opened fire on a group of guests and employees.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Dr. Thomas talks COVID-19 and the Fourth of July weekend
- Ithaca FD: Warning for thrill-seekers at city’s gorges
- Cornell University plans to resume in-person instruction for fall semester
- WATCH: Mild and muggy Thursday night
- Fireworks safety ahead of Fourth of July weekend
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9