MANLIUS, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Manlius Library posting these photos, saying they had to take down their “Story Walk” after they say someone went through and broke the walk signs.
In the post, they say it makes them a little disheartened and that they may try again with the walk in the springtime, and closer to the library where they can keep an eye on things.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
- Parishioner tests positive for COVID-19, potential exposure at Cayuga County church
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9