MANLIUS, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Manlius Library posting these photos, saying they had to take down their “Story Walk” after they say someone went through and broke the walk signs.
In the post, they say it makes them a little disheartened and that they may try again with the walk in the springtime, and closer to the library where they can keep an eye on things.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man suffers multiple stab wounds, shot at with paintball gun in Syracuse
- Black Lives Matter protests continue in Syracuse, group gives away free food to Rescue Mission
- Vestal man shoots wife, kills daughter on 4th of July, 11-year-old girl escapes unharmed
- Oswego set for firework display Sunday night, Utica Street bridge will be closed to vehicles
- WATCH: Partly cloudy and a bit more humid, but not too bad tonight
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9