SYRACUSE, NY (WSYR-TV) — Anthony Pecoriello calls himself “public enemy number one” on the streets of Syracuse.
Pecoriello wears orange. His just happens to come with purple. Clemson colors.
After graduating from Bishop Ludden, the Camillus native went to Clemson University.
When asked if he grew up a Syracuse Orange fan, he says, “I did. I’m a die-hard Syracuse basketball fan. Growing up, Syracuse football was a little rocky, at least when I was younger. So there was a little void there.”
That void was quickly filled with the Clemson Tigers.
He’s used to ribbing from his hometown friends, especially when he was in the Carrier Dome in 2017 when Syracuse upset Clemson.
Saturday, he’s predicting a blowout. “Clemson by a million,” he says.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Baldwinsville shuts out RFA to advance in Class AA sectional playoffs
- Bishop Ludden uses second half surge to get past Lafayette
- CBA boys soccer falls to New Harford in Class A sectional playoffs
- WATCH: Dry overnight but who sees showers Thursday?
- Syracuse City Ballet to perform ‘Dracula’
For more local news, follow Andrew Donovan on Twitter @AndrewDonovan