SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Many NewsChannel 9 viewers called and emailed the station on Monday, wanting to know about a large plane out at the airport.
It turned out to be a C-130 that was conducting touch and go exercises at Hancock International Airport. The training takes place where there aren’t many commercial flights in the area.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Baldwinsville edges Liverpool in boys soccer
- CBA girls shutout LaFayette
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at South Avenue Market in Syracuse
- WATCH: Much cooler weather to start the weekend
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.