GEDDES, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Families struggling to put food on the table got some help in the form of a milk and food distribution on Tuesday.
Those who helped hand out all that food and milk say it’s a worthy cause.
“Well it’s hectic, but everybody’s been really grateful and thankful that we’re doing this,” said Paul Fouts, owner of Fouts Farms.
More than 8,000 gallons of milk and 85,000 pounds of food were given to families.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- News on the Go for Saturday, October 24th
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Saturday, October 24th!
- WATCH: Much cooler and breezy Saturday
- Baldwinsville edges Liverpool in boys soccer
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.