SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Crews will be milling on several places on Midland Avenue in Syracuse starting on Thursday.
It will be on Midland Avenue from West Onondaga Street to Tallman Street. And on Bellevue Avenue between South Avenue and Midland Avenue.
Paving will follow after the road surface is removed.
The projects are expected to be completed in two weeks. Temporary lane and road closures will occur and detours will be marked.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Time stands still at Thousand Island Park
- Bills QB Josh Allen tops first 300 yard game with first 400 yard game in week two
- 90-year-old Korean War Veteran surprised with motorcycle birthday parade
- Welcome home parade organized for Vietnam War veterans in Auburn Saturday
- Josh Allen’s career day leads Bills to a 31-28 win over the Dolphins
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.