(WSYR-TV) — The body of a missing canoeist has been found in the Finger Lakes.
Daniel Manganro, 27, went missing around 9 p.m. on April 19 after his and 27-year-old Keith Seymour’s canoe overturned on Seneca Lake.
Seymour was found hours later, hanging onto the canoe in the middle of the lake.
After a week, Manganaro was presumed drowned. The State Police Underwater Recovery Team found his body Saturday morning around the Lake’s center.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s happening throughout Central New York Sunday
- Man stabbed multiple times in Syracuse Sunday morning expected to survive
- Sweet, energetic Terrier Pit Bull mix hopes to connect with forever family: Petsavers
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Sunday, September 27th!
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.