WEEDSPORT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Fire crews are investigating a fire that started early Saturday morning, and destroyed a mobile home in Weedsport.
According to the Weedsport Fire Department, the blaze started at approximately 2:20 a.m. on Saturday in the Kenyon Landing Mobile Home Park.
Two people were inside when the fire started, but thankfully both were able to get out safely.
After it took about three hours to completely extinguish the blaze, the fire department considered the mobile home a “total loss.”
The fire is still under investigation, as fire crews are looking for the cause of the fire.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Virginia man shares experiences of life in Japan during the pandemic
- Bring the pain: Olympic swimming begins with grueling 400 IM
- WATCH: Central New York heading into the weekend on a quiet weather note
- $250,000 worth of Oswego County vouchers sold out in just a few hours
- First Olympic beach volleyball match canceled due to COVID
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9