OSWEGO COUNTY (WSYR-TV) — Aerial spraying that was scheduled for Tuesday night in Oswego County has been postponed due to weather. The county will try again on Thursday, September 12th, between 6 and 9 p.m. to get a second round of spraying in over the Toad Harbor Swamp area.
If you live in the highlighted area — try to stay indoors Thursday night from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. Also keep children and pets inside.
If you’re driving through the area to be sprayed, keep vents and windows shut.
Tuesday night’s spraying is after another round of aerial spraying took place in Oswego County Monday night, to cut down the number of disease carrying mosquitos in the area.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Western NY high school student pulled out of class as immunization law takes effect
- New initiative working to connect businesses with employees
- WATCH: The great weather continues
- Study says number of kids vaping has doubled in last two years
- SU’s 2020 commencement to be held in the quad
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9