EAST SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There was some activity at the former Mixer’s restaurant on Bridge Street, right around the corner from the NewsChannel 9 studios.
More scenes are being shot for that Vince Vaughn movie “The Binge” we first told you about last week.
The movie is being produced by American High, a company based here in Syracuse. The comedy is said to be for Hulu, but there is no word on a release date just yet.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Six Westhill student-athletes honored at signing ceremony
- WATCH: Quiet for now in CNY but arctic air to return
- Dropcopter wins $500,000 from GROW NY
- Group seeking to protect historic church, cemetery from border wall construction
- Twinkies is being turned into a breakfast cereal
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9