EAST SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There was some activity at the former Mixer’s restaurant on Bridge Street, right around the corner from the NewsChannel 9 studios.
More scenes are being shot for that Vince Vaughn movie “The Binge” we first told you about last week.
The movie is being produced by American High, a company based here in Syracuse. The comedy is said to be for Hulu, but there is no word on a release date just yet.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Feeling more like summer Thursday
- 2020 Four star recruit Frank Anselem chooses Syracuse
- Highlights from Home 6-3-20
- Advocates call for expanding mail-in voting to counter COVID-19 fears
- Debate over change to police records law continues in NYS
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9