ITHACA, N.Y, (WSYR-TV) — The Ithaca Police Department has released the name of a woman killed in a Monday night fire in Ithaca.
Police say the victim was Sondra Hull, 81, who was a life-long Ithaca resident.
The fire at 409 East Buffalo Street is still under investigation, although police do not suspect any foul play.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Western NY high school student pulled out of class as immunization law takes effect
- New initiative working to connect businesses with employees
- WATCH: The great weather continues
- Study says number of kids vaping has doubled in last two years
- SU’s 2020 commencement to be held in the quad
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9