ITHACA, N.Y, (WSYR-TV) — The Ithaca Police Department has released the name of a woman killed in a Monday night fire in Ithaca.
Police say the victim was Sondra Hull, 81, who was a life-long Ithaca resident.
The fire at 409 East Buffalo Street is still under investigation, although police do not suspect any foul play.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Friday Night Fever: Section III basketball playoff highlights
- Alvarado has 19 points as Georgia Tech tops Clemson, 68-59
- UNC ends 7-game losing streak, sweeps season set against NC State in 85-79 win
- WATCH: Light rain and wet snow for CNY tonight
- Liverpool schools considering redistricting, possibly eliminating an elementary school
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9