ITHACA, N.Y, (WSYR-TV) — The Ithaca Police Department has released the name of a woman killed in a Monday night fire in Ithaca.
Police say the victim was Sondra Hull, 81, who was a life-long Ithaca resident.
The fire at 409 East Buffalo Street is still under investigation, although police do not suspect any foul play.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Showers and storms develop this afternoon and evening
- Fayetteville-Manlius district didn’t authorize football team workouts
- Man wanted for questioning regarding sexual assault investigation in Auburn
- ‘Back to the Future’ DeLorean, Batmobile and Ectomobile replicas put up for sale by US Marshals
- Supporters rally at Columbus statue in downtown Syracuse
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9