SCHROEPPEL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Oswego County Sheriff’s Office has released the names of the people involved in a deadly fire in Schroeppel that happened early Thursday morning.
James Noyes, 77, and his wife, Judith Noyes, 75, were killed in the fire. Their sons, James Noyes, 54, and Kevin Noyes, 52, were injured.
The fire began just after 1:30 a.m. on Thursday at the home along Peter Scott Road near Hoyt Drive and County Route 54.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public
- President Trump campaigns in Pennsylvania, Biden prepares for final debate
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9