SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A lot of progress is being made on the Carrier Dome and now all the cable netting that will hold the new roof in place is finished.
The cable net for the new roof is now suspended from the crown truss. That is the big white ring that goes above the main dome structure.
Hayner Hoyt, the contractor in charge of the construction project, has a live feed of the dome that you can watch anytime for updates.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- More information sought on coronavirus deaths of nursing home residents
- Following 18-month investigation, Senate passes bill protecting Olympic athletes from abuse
- Oswego contractor facing larceny charges in multiple counties
- WATCH: Drier, but a few scattered showers still around tonight
- Oswego County man arrested on Florida warrant
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.