(WSYR-TV) — The “Got Milk?” advertising campaign is back, but it’s targeting a new audience.
The ads are working to target the YouTube-TikTok generation with videos like the one above.
The video shows Olympic swimmer Katie Ledecky swim the entire length of a pool while balancing a glass of chocolate milk on her head!
The dairy industry has taken a hit as more people are eating out and with plant-based alternatives like almond and oat milk on the market.
Milk producers say they’re capitalizing on a spike in milk sales that they noticed after the pandemic began.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Sweet, energetic Terrier Pit Bull mix hopes to connect with forever family: Petsavers
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Sunday, September 27th!
- News on the Go for Sunday, September 27th
- WATCH: Feeling more like July than September
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.