ALBANY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — New tobacco control measures go into effect Monday.
As of Monday, May 18, the sale of all tobacco products in pharmacies and the sale of all flavored e-cigarettes is prohibited throughout New York State.
The provision was a part of the New York State budget.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- NYS COVID-19 positive rate stays below 1%, record number of test results reported on Friday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Baldwinsville’s Scott Blewett makes MLB debut with Kansas City, pitches two scoreless innings
- New York to honor life of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg with Brooklyn statue
- Extending your growing season as frosty mornings begin
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.