TOWN OF GEDDES, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Need another State Fair food fix? It is coming your way this weekend with fried dough, sausage sandwiches, gyros and wine slushies to go.
The family who brought Villa Pizze Fritte to the masses last weekend in the Orange Lot of the State Fairgrounds is teaming up with two other fair vendors for a State Fair food fest.
Once again, this will be drive-thru only. So, stay in your car and servers will take your orders.
This will happen on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from noon to 8 p.m. in the Orange Lot.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s happening throughout Central New York Sunday
- Man stabbed multiple times in Syracuse Sunday morning expected to survive
- Sweet, energetic Terrier Pit Bull mix hopes to connect with forever family: Petsavers
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Sunday, September 27th!
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.