LEWISTON, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Niagara University in Lewiston, New York is working with an alumni-owned company to provide students with “virus-blocking” pillows.
The filtered pillows are made by Spry Therapeutics and the university said they are currently being used by major healthcare facilities around the country to slow the spread of COVID-19.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Tear gas, clashes in Beirut amid fury over massive blast
- WATCH: A couple showers this afternoon
- NY’s largest teachers union responds to reopening schools this fall
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS; positive rate remains below 1%
- Syracuse Police investigating after man says he was shot at Saturday morning
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.