SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — One of Central New York’s bigger New Year’s Eve celebrations happened at noon on Tuesday. It was Noon Year’s Eve at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo.
Zoogoers young and old celebrated with the golden ball drop at Noon.
It was a great option for people unable to stay awake for the traditional ball drop at midnight on New Year’s Eve.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- Jane Doe identified in 54-year-old Texas cold case
- Former Onondaga Co. Court judge talks about former friendship with Joe Biden
- WATCH: Lake effect snow approaches Syracuse overnight
- Joe Girard and Buddy Boeheim ‘almost 100%’ after positive COVID-19 result
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9