NORWICH, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — On Monday, a Norwich man was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigations on charges of sexually exploiting a child.
It is alleged that Patrick Kain, 33, of Norwich, exploited a child under the age of six and produced visual depictions of the abuse. The FBI says the complaint claims the abuse happened in February 2019.
If convicted, Kain could face up to 50 years in prison and a fine of $250,000.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Still warm Thursday, few stray showers possible
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Josh Allen still doesn’t care about Jalen Ramsey’s ‘trash’ comments
- COVID-19 testing options limited in rural parts of Central New York
- Business owner says all tenants of Shoppingtown Mall must vacate within 30 days
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.