SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The clock is ticking as student protesters with the #NotAgainSU moment have set a midnight deadline for several top Syracuse University officials to step down.
All of this comes as protesters have been occupying Crouse-Hinds Hall on the SU campus since Monday, February 17.
Since last semester, protesters have been calling for Chancellor Kent Syverud and three other top officials to either vacate their officers or be removed by the Board of Trustees.
Otherwise, the students with the movement said that “escalated action will take place.”
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Saturday, July 4th!
- News on the Go for Saturday, July 4th
- WATCH: Warm with a widely scattered shower or two
- Paving project on I-81 to affect traffic in Onondaga County and Oswego County
- Staying safe during the Fourth of July weekend
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9