SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Department of Transportation is testing portable new rumble strips at its facility on Butternut Drive.
The ones you see in this video would be used to let drivers know they are entering a work zone. This is just another way to keep workers and drivers safe on the roads!
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse Police & Syracuse University DPS investigating swastika etched in snow
- Six Westhill student-athletes honored at signing ceremony
- WATCH: Quiet for now in CNY but arctic air to return
- Dropcopter wins $500,000 from GROW NY
- Group seeking to protect historic church, cemetery from border wall construction
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9