OSWEGO COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — New York State Police are investigating a fatal motorcycle crash in Oswego County.
The crash happened on County Route 45 in the Town of Hastings around 2 p.m. on Thursday.
Greg Dinant, 65, of Hastings, was traveling west on County Route 45 when he lost control, exited the shoulder and hit a guard rail.
According to police, Dinant was pronounced dead at the scene.
The investigation is ongoing as of Thursday night.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- News on the Go for Sunday, October 25th
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Sunday, October 25th!
- WATCH: Chilly with some sun Sunday
- Bills WR Stefon Diggs anticipates seeing more zone defense
- Bills defense still searching for its identity this season
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.