(WSYR-TV) — New York State Police are trying to locate the owners of two bikes that were found in the Town of Clay and Town of Salina.
The first bike is a red Mongoose inferno that was found on July 16 on the front lawn of a Bear Road residence in the Town of Clay.
The second bike is a blue Canyon Run Freespirit that was found on July 31 on the lawn of a residence on Brookfield Road in the Town of Salina.
If anyone recognizes these bicycles, contact State Police Headquarters at 315-366-6000.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Wells College remains COVID-19 free 9 weeks into the semester
- Woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- Differing views on abortion, immigration set candidates in Texas’ 16th District apart
- Drug cartel wars leave 12 dead, 4 missing in Chihuahua
- NewsChannel 9 goes ‘On The Trail’ with Congressman John Katko
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.