LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Department of Transportation has announced six community open houses to discuss plans to increase safety on Onondaga Lake Parkway.
Plans include reducing the speed limit, adding a median, and reducing both directions to one lane.
All meetings will take place at the Liverpool Public Library on Tulip Street.
The meetings will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 22 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, January 30 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, February 3 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, February 14 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 19 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, February 24 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Planters pauses Mr. Peanut Super Bowl promotion following Kobe Bryant’s death
- Wegmans offers delicious selections for National Chocolate Cake Day
- ‘The King of NASCAR, Richard Petty’ talks current state of the sport
- PHOTOS: Looking back at 2019 Daytona 500
- Kyle Busch has 2 NASCAR titles and an eye on at least 5 more
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9