CORTLAND COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Police are reminding drivers to follow work zone signs after a crash happened on Interstate 81 on Tuesday.
Around 1:30 p.m., a driver was traveling south on I-81 and failed to merge left, striking an attenuator that had its lights on.
The driver of the vehicle complained of neck pain, but was not taken to the hospital.
No workers were injured in the incident.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ‘ADK9 Challenge’ encourages safe, dog-friendly hiking
- 21st Congressional District
- WATCH: Governor Cuomo set to hold a briefing at 11:30 a.m.
- PayPal becomes first entity to receive Bitlicense in New York State
- Members of Congress send letter to National Parks requesting extension of Every Kid Outdoors program
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.