SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – The community meeting originally scheduled for Friday night at the City Hall Commons Atrium (201 E. Washington St.) has been rescheduled. The forum is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, Nov. 12 at 5:30 p.m. at the City Hall Commons Atrium.
This is the last of four community meetings with Syracuse Police Chief Kenton Buckner and Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- WATCH: Quiet, warm weather continues
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Georgia Tech equipment staff seen at Jimmy John’s after receiving travel exemption from NYS
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9