SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A 23-year-old was stabbed just after 1:45 a.m. Wednesday at a home on the 100-block of Hoefler Street.
When police arrived on the scene, a 23-year-old man said someone broke into his home and began stabbing him.
The victim was taken to the hospital, where he is expected to survive.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing. If you have any information, you’re asked to contact the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Golden Eagles win 2020 TBT Championship
- Syracuse star Tiana Mangakahia named to Australian Senior Women’s National team
- Analyst: Lopez Obrador trying to show drug cartels not in control of Mexico
- WATCH: Nice summer day Wednesday for CNY
- New Carrier Dome netting now in place
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.