ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The District Attorney in Oneida County has told NewsChannel 9 that they are investigating a person to see if their behavior was reckless when it came to spreading COVID-19.
Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente scolded this person during his news conference for their actions.
This included continuing to go to work, being involved in a church group, coaching football, hosting a birthday party and taking a bus trip.
The DA’s office said they are looking to see if this person knowingly had the virus and if they could have put others at risk of catching it.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Warm and balmy Wednesday, possible storm too
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public
- President Trump campaigns in Pennsylvania, Biden prepares for final debate
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.