LEWIS COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — An Oneida County man was killed over the weekend when he lost control of his Utility-Terrain-Vehicle in the parking lot of the Adirondack Speedway in Lewis County.
State Police said Danielluis T. Diaz, 31, from Blossvale wasn’t wearing a seatbelt when the UTV hit a rut on the gravel.
This caused the UTV to overturn and partially ejected him.
Diaz suffered severe head injuries and was taken to the Lewis County General Hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Quiet, warm weather continues
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Georgia Tech equipment staff seen at Jimmy John’s after receiving travel exemption from NYS
- Family Healthcast: Stress of COVID-19 pandemic disproportionately affecting women
- Consumer Reports: Video doorbells provide an extra sense of security
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.