UTICA, NY (WSYR-TV) — Oneida County reported two additional cases of COVID-19 were confirmed.
There are now 12 confirmed cases in Oneida County according to County Executive Anthony Picente.
Picente says two of the 12 confirmed cases are hospitalized.
The other 10 cases are recovering at home.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Family and friends surprise former Bishop Ludden standout Sara Hayes with special “Senior Day Homecoming”
- Highlights from Home 4-5-20
- Highlights from Home 4-4-20
- Highlights from Home 4-3-20
- Exclusive: Poll finds New Yorkers approve of governor’s coronavirus response, expect schools to remain closed
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9