ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — In Oneida County, sheriff’s deputies are investigating after a serious ATV accident.
Around 2 a.m. on Sunday, deputies responded to Tinker Hollow Road in Sangerfield.
They found Karl Graham, 50, with serious head injuries after he lost control of his Suzuki ATV.
Graham was not wearing a helmet, according to sheriff’s deputies.
He was airlifted to Upstate University Hospital, where his condition remains unknown as of Tuesday night.
No tickets have been issued at this time as the incident remains under investigation.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Teachers Unions demand clear guidance before heading back to the classroom
- Next item to check off the list this year: Hottest summer in Syracuse
- School nurse takes NewsChannel 9 inside C-NS’s ‘isolation room’
- Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh encourages community members to fill out census
- 24M Americans fear they won’t be able to pay rent
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.