ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — In Oneida County, a State of Emergency has been extended after that devastating Halloween storm.
Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente says he has directed all agencies to continue to take whatever steps are needed to protect people and their property.
The initial State of Emergency was set to expire on November 30th, but will now remain in place indefinitely.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse Police to assist with Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign
- WATCH: Dry into Friday but rain to start the weekend
- United States and China near trade deal that would suspend planned tariffs
- Cayuga County holds public hearing on potential Styrofoam ban
- Amazon’s deadlines to ensure you receive gifts in time for the holidays
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9