SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon announced on Thursday that Onondaga County now has 111 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
McMahon also announced there are no new deaths to report.
This is a jump of 30 cases; there were 81 cases confirmed on Wednesday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation gives Upstate New York $85,000 in grants to support coronavirus response
- WATCH: Newsmakers: Rick Reagan talks unemployment during the coronavirus pandemic
- WATCH: Clouds remain Friday, few showers too
- Legislation to create Syracuse STEAM school included in state budget
- County breakdown shows the impact of COVID-19 on jobs
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9