SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon announced on Thursday that Onondaga County now has 111 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
McMahon also announced there are no new deaths to report.
This is a jump of 30 cases; there were 81 cases confirmed on Wednesday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Passenger killed, driver hospitalized after vehicle crashes into monument at Niagara Square in Buffalo
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Local Christmas tree farms offer new additions to keep customers and traditions safe this holiday season
- Bills LB A.J. Klein says it’s ‘imperative’ for Bills defense to play their best football down the stretch
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9