JAMESVILLE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The snow has started to fall and that means the snowplows are out. The Onondaga County DOT added 10 plow trucks this year.
The DOT started preparing for the snow in September. Thursday, members of the National Weather Service in Binghamton made the trip to Syracuse to sit down with Onondaga County DOT.
The National Weather Service gave an in-depth presentation on the winter we are expected to have this year.
Officials remind drivers to be safe if they are out and to give plows the space they need.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills rookie CB Dane Jackson steps up in his first NFL start
- Tyler Kroft avoids COVID-19 exposure while his wife Lexi gave birth to their baby girl
- WATCH: Damp and cool start to the last week of October
- Several potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Cortland County Sunday
- WATCH: 24th Congressional Debate
For more local news, follow Josh Martin on Twitter @JoshMartinNC9