ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon presented his 2020 budget in county legislative chambers Friday morning. It keeps taxes flat and includes some new initiatives, including consolidating sewer systems.
The $1.3 billion budget will be reviewed by the legislature and they’ll vote on the budget on October 8th.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Mija is looking for a forever home: Petsavers
- WATCH: Sunny, dry start to Sunday
- WATCH: Dino Babers press conference
- Goodyear Blimp flies over the Dome
- People with local ties involved in SU game
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9