ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Onondaga County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help to identify individuals who were seen on surveillance footage damaging property at Kerry Hornaday Park.
The surveillance footage was provided by the Radisson Community Association. On September 9 between 8 and 9 p.m., it shows several individuals damaging property and stealing items at Kerri Hornaday Park, just off Deep Glade Drive in the Radisson Community.
If you have any information on the incident, call the Onondaga County Sheriff’s Tip Line at (315) 435-3051.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- New York State Trooper seriously injured in 190 North crash in Buffalo Saturday morning
- Sisters of missing Canastota woman searching for answers
- Oneida County Health Department announces 3 potential COVID-19 exposures
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.