ONONDAGA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County Sheriff’s Deputies are investigating a crash involving a pedestrian on West Seneca Turnpike in the Town of Onondaga.
Just before 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, a tree service truck hit a pedestrian in the road. That man, whose name and age have not been released, was taken to Upstate University Hospital with a head injury and is listed in critical condition. No one else was hurt.
The westbound lane of West Seneca Turnpike was closed while authorities investigated, but has since reopened.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Syracuse business owner grateful to see customers on Small Business Saturday
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Mexico Schools moving to remote learning until Dec. 11th with several students and staff under quarantine
- WATCH: Quiet and cool with a few clouds tonight
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9