ONONDAGA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County Sheriff’s Deputies are investigating a crash involving a pedestrian on West Seneca Turnpike in the Town of Onondaga.
Just before 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, a tree service truck hit a pedestrian in the road. That man, whose name and age have not been released, was taken to Upstate University Hospital with a head injury and is listed in critical condition. No one else was hurt.
The westbound lane of West Seneca Turnpike was closed while authorities investigated, but has since reopened.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- President Trump signs executive orders to ban TikTok, WeChat in 45 days
- When will gyms be allowed to reopen?
- WATCH: Clouding up tonight with showers skirting Central New York Friday.
- Where are they now?: Jillian Zakrzeski
- Lawmakers try to find ways to slow spread of COVID-19 amid spike in cases
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9