ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Going to the beach is probably the last thing on your mind in this weather, but a third public meeting has been scheduled to discuss bringing a beach to Onondaga Lake.
You’ll be able to learn about the draft feasibility study from experts, ask questions, and voice your opinion. All public comments will be incorporated into a final study, which will decide whether a beach on the lake would be beneficial to Central New Yorkers.
The meeting is scheduled for February 29th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Town of Salina offices.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- 1 hurt after tractor-trailer rollover
- WATCH: While CNY misses a Nor’Easter it does cool down this weekend
- Cartels flood border with synthetic drugs, exacerbating addiction and homicide rates
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9