LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A meeting is scheduled to discuss the proposed changes to the Onondaga Lake Parkway is still on for Monday night. The meeting will be from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Liverpool Middle School.
There are some potentially big changes on the table for the Parkway, including lowering speeds and reducing lanes.
The Village of Liverpool is holding the meeting to discuss the project and its potential impacts on the village.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Look closely to see a comet in the sky at dusk and dawn!
- Central New York Diaper Bank hosts third diaper giveaway of the year
- Boeheim’s Army crumbles in second half, falls 65-48 against Sideline Cancer in The Basketball Tournament
- New social justice group, Rebirth SYR, hosts meet and greet in preparation of Monday’s protest
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at Syracuse bar Tommy’s Park
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9