LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A meeting is scheduled to discuss the proposed changes to the Onondaga Lake Parkway is still on for Monday night. The meeting will be from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Liverpool Middle School.
There are some potentially big changes on the table for the Parkway, including lowering speeds and reducing lanes.
The Village of Liverpool is holding the meeting to discuss the project and its potential impacts on the village.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Steady snow (and rain) moving out; wind and lake effect Sunday
- Is a White Christmas in central New York’s future?
- Liverpool hands Corcoran first loss of season on Romeo Clarke buzzer beater
- Cazenovia remains unbeaten taking down PSLA at Fowler
- Westhill gets first win of the year as Zechariah Brown hits the 1,000 point milestone
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9