ONEIDA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Thanks to your generous donations, NewsChannel 9’s Operation: Good Things put some smiles on faces Tuesday morning.
Dan Cummings had the opportunity to stop by Oneida Health Rehabilitation and Extended Care.
These giveaways are very special to us at NewsChannel 9 and, once again, it’s all made possible thanks to your donations!
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Truck driver hit with object that broke through windshield on Thruway
- Pet hospice services help manage pain, anxiety and tough decisions in final days
- LIVE: Trump to speak at CPAC in first post-White House appearance
- Oswego County SPCA to offer home visits by the Easter bunny
- New York State COVID-19 hospitalizations continue to decrease
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9