OSWEGO, COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The COVID-19 hotline in Oswego County will be closed on Sunday and Monday for Memorial Day.
If you need assistance, you can still call and leave a message at (315) 349-3330.
The hotline will be back up and running on Tuesday. But, as always, if you have an emergency call 911.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- LIVE UPDATES: All eyes on weather as propellant load begins ahead of historic Demo-2 launch
- Oswego’s Harborfest, 4th of July Parade cancelled for 2020
- WATCH: Breezy with a few afternoon showers Saturday
- SpaceX, NASA moving ahead with historic launch, weather permitting
- Gov. Cuomo signs bill giving death benefits to families of frontline COVID-19 workers
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.