OSWEGO COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — An Oswego man is facing multiple charges after police say he injured an eight-month-old and a 20-month-old child last month.
Fulton Police arrested Andrew Jones of Thompson Road in Oswego and charging him with two counts of assault and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
The children were treated for their injuries at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital and have since been released. Police have not said specifically how they were hurt.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
- Parishioner tests positive for COVID-19, potential exposure at Cayuga County church
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9