OSWEGO COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — An Oswego man is facing multiple charges after police say he injured an eight-month-old and a 20-month-old child last month.
Fulton Police arrested Andrew Jones of Thompson Road in Oswego and charging him with two counts of assault and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
The children were treated for their injuries at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital and have since been released. Police have not said specifically how they were hurt.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man suffers multiple stab wounds, shot at with paintball gun in Syracuse
- Black Lives Matter protests continue in Syracuse, group gives away free food to Rescue Mission
- Vestal man shoots wife, kills daughter on 4th of July, 11-year-old girl escapes unharmed
- Oswego set for firework display Sunday night, Utica Street bridge will be closed to vehicles
- WATCH: Partly cloudy and a bit more humid, but not too bad tonight
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9