OSWEGO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Tasked with prioritizing Oswego’s upcoming waterfront plans, Mayor Billy Barlow announced that he has established the Oswego Waterfront Commission.
The commission will review all proposed projects, seek public input and provide recommendations on future waterfront projects and developments.
The nine-member commission will be chaired by former Oswego Mayor John Sullivan Junior.
Barlow said that Oswego’s waterfront is in the midst of a transformation because of the recent improvements around Breitbeck Park and the upcoming Wright Landing Marina and International Pier Improvement projects.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- No. 6 Florida State rallies past No. 11 Louisville 82-67
- WATCH: Rain returns to central New York Tuesday
- Syracuse Police Department investigating stabbing
- State police plan body camera pilot program, official says
- Mitchell Stephens and Cameron Gaunce return to Syracuse Crunch
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9