(WSYR-TV) A crackdown on underage drinking during the month of April resulted in 186 businesses statewide being charged with selling to a minor.
Underaged agents visited a total of 851 businesses throughout New York.
Here is a list of the businesses that were charged in Central New York:
- Sandy Creek Mobile 6098 North Main Street Sandy Creek
- Casa De ‘Cuse 742 S Beech Street Syracuse
- Orange Crate Brewing Company 731 S Crouse Avenue Syracuse
- Auburn Mini Mart 50 Owasco Street Auburn
- Gold Star Deli 343 Arsenal St Watertown
- South Jeff Wine & Liquor 42 West Church Street Adams
- Cliff’s Local Market 11468 St. Rt. 12
- Alder Creek Red’s Market 8528 Rte 365 Stittville
- Nice N Easy #7601 7296 West Main Street Westmoreland
- Ovid Big M Supermarket 7174 Main Street
- Ovid Quik Shoppe 1 8403 Main Street Interlaken
- Trumansburg Wine & Spirits 2081 Route 96 Trumansburg
- Breens IGA Market 4090 Pearsall Street Williamson