OWASCO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation has arrested Robert A. Bruno, of Owasco, for Official Misconduct, a Class A Misdemeanor.
Bruno is accused of using Town of Owasco funds to purchase privately-owned construction equipment for his personal gain, all while employed as the town of Owasco Highway Superintendent.
Bruno was issued an appearance ticket to appear in Owasco Town Court on December 16, 2019, at 6 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse University student protesters issued interim suspensions
- Lake effect returns to CNY Wednesday and Thursday, alerts issued
- Bishop Ludden races past Bishop Grimes in boys hoops
- Nottingham boys knock off Liverpool in regular season finale
- FORECAST: Morning snow transitions to rain by the afternoon
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9