OWASCO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation has arrested Robert A. Bruno, of Owasco, for Official Misconduct, a Class A Misdemeanor.
Bruno is accused of using Town of Owasco funds to purchase privately-owned construction equipment for his personal gain, all while employed as the town of Owasco Highway Superintendent.
Bruno was issued an appearance ticket to appear in Owasco Town Court on December 16, 2019, at 6 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- RPD: 16 shot, 2 killed in ‘mass shooting’ near Pennsylvania Ave. in City of Rochester
- 16 shot, 2 dead in ‘mass shooting’ in Rochester
- SUNY Oswego student speaks out over remote learning
- Partners with paws: Border Patrol K-9s and their handlers graduate
- NY approved to pay out second round of Lost Wages Assistance benefits
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9