ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — It’s been 26 years since little Paige Yeomans Arnold died from leukemia. She was in grade school in Baldwinsville. And since 1997, every year, there’s been a run in her memory raising money to fight pediatric cancer. Pandemic or not, Paige’s Butterfly Run rolls on this year, but like everything else in 2020, it’s gone virtual.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Summer-like weather about to end
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- Daboll praises Bills willingness to fight
- Border city looking at ‘shocking’ V-shaped economic recovery
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.